Had to erase a blog, man sometimes we get CRAZY, don't we?
Life sure changes and so do we. I'm thankful to be alive, because that means there is still hope for me. My marriage may be ending but new beginnings are sure on the horizon. I gained and lost some important things to me. I stayed out of the mental hospital and that was nice, well I couldn't afford the "spa like" one or I would have gone and probably never left, lol.
Even though and through all that has happened and continues to on a daily basis, I'm happy. God is always there, even when others leave you, or stop loving you or you leave or stop loving them, He is always at the ready to provide comfort and a way for my feet. He loves me. The good real love.
He tells me and shows me what love is and what it isn't. Now to find someone that knows what real love is.
To those who choose to try to find happiness and love in material possessions, wealth, beauty, status, or power (to name a few), my heart goes out to you. I lived it, all those things can be ripped away from you in an instant. Many learned that through this great recession, but many are still "striving after the wind". I want the love of my husband back,....hold on (answering the cell, it's him)....no I don't, he is mean and ugly to me. Thank you Steven for calling me and reminding me who you really are, just when I was getting all teary eyed and sentimental.
Hurt as much as they do I LOVE reality checks! And this one was with a big huge permanent red sharpie!
Side note: Sharpies bring joy to my life, XOXO to the sharpie. *that will be my next blog- For The Love of Inanimate Objects* Ok my ADD is showing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment