Finding ways to be ridiculously happy, or at least being able to vent about the things that don't.
Monday, December 28, 2009
It's Decided!
Today, I've decided to close my clothing store. Sad, I know, but necessary. Small Business, well miniature business in my neck of the woods is like trying to revive a corpse. It was dead before I started. But we all have dreams don't we? It's not that my dream was wrong or no good just not right for here and now. have I given up? NO! Did Edison give up on the light bulb after one try?...No. It took over 2,000 tries. Plus, I have too many dreams. It's like trying on clothes, there's a time and place for each outfit, some look better than others but don't feel right and the opposite is true. It's when all the essential elements come together and produce... success. Super Star
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment